Sun Valley FOA Info
To help you with your Sun Valley, Idaho – Field of Awakening travel plans, please review the following information.
Lay of the Land/ The Area:
The town of Hailey, where the Friedman Memorial Airport that services the local Sun Valley area is, is located 10 miles south of Ketchum, and the actual township of Sun Valley is 1 mile east of Ketchum. These 3 townships, plus Bellevue (2 miles south of Hailey), constitute what is called the Wood River Valley, all situated in the south central part of Idaho.
Map of Hailey
The easiest is to fly directly into Sun Valley (SUN), which is technically in the town of Hailey, located 10 miles south of Ketchum/Sun Valley.
Delta, United and Alaska fly to SUN VALLEY.
The other flight option is to fly into Boise, rent a car and drive the 153 miles/2 1/2 hours to Sun Valley/Ketchum.
The list below has several options to choose from and will include hotels in Bellevue, Hailey, Ketchum & Sun Valley. We have secured a limited number of group rates/discounts. Please note: all Corporate/Group room rates not reserved will be released by August 15th, 2021.
In KETCHUM –
Tyrolean Lodge (Walking distance to event/venue)
- 260 Cottonwood St, Ketchum, ID 83340
- 42 Rooms starting at $216 per night
- * When booking room, press “0” for the front desk. Mention you are with FOA or Field of Awakening to receive the group rate discount.
The Kentwood Lodge (2 doors from venue)
- 180 N Main St, Ketchum, ID 83340
- 23 Rooms starting at $279 per night
- Please call the phone number and ask for the group discount rate for Field Of Awakening. Do not book via the website link. You will not receive the group rate via the website.
Tamarack Lodge (Walking distance to venue/event)
- 291 Walnut Avenue
- Ketchum, Idaho 83340
Pennay’s at River Run (Walking Distance to venue)
- 300 Wood River Drive, Ketchum, Idaho 83340
- 14 Suites/Condo’s starting at $245 a night
- No group rate
Map of Ketchum
In SUN VALLEY (1 mile from Ketchum)
Sun Valley Resort (has lodge, inn, condos, townhouses, restaurants, spa)
In HAILEY (10 miles south of the venue/event)
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott
- 711 N Main St, Hailey, ID 83333
- 30 Rooms starting at $119 – Live link to special rate:
Wood River Inn (just over 10 miles)
- 603 N. Main St. Hailey, Idaho 83333
- 22 Rooms starting at $109
- *When booking room, mention you are with FOA or Field of Awakening to receive the group rate discount
In BELLEVUE (12 miles south of venue/event)
- 721 N. Main St. Bellevue, Idaho
- 15 Rooms starting at $109
- *When booking room, mention you are with FOA or Field of Awakening to receive the group rate discount that is valid until August 10th.
Sun Valley Car Rentals from Airport:
- Ph: 208.788.4548
- Call local office directly for best deal and to guarantee availability.
- Ph: 1.844.393.9989
- Reserve car for the number of people you need to transport.
- Renting thru National Car Rental website is recommended. Free cancellation.
- Ph: 1.800.352.7900
- Book early for availability. If you are a member, Costco Travel has the best rates. Or make your reservation with any 3rd party vendor.
Other Important Information:
Fall is a very beautiful time of year (think quaking yellow gold and red aspens groves). And this particular fall is an especially busy one, so flights, car rentals and lodging are going fast. The entire Wood River Valley is experiencing unprecedented growth due to it’s desirability. This rapid and unpredictable growth has led to a labor shortage. Sun Valley business owners and merchants are doing a spectacular job of serving the community and its visitors, and appreciate your understanding and patience while you are here.
While there is no Costco, Trader Jo’s, or Whole Foods, and Uber and Lyft operate during busy times of day only, Sun Valley is a very pristine valley with the grandeur of nature, its greatest asset. This sacred landscape will allow you to focus on the magnificent inner journey and transformation that awaits you!
If possible, arrive early or extend your trip so you can explore the area, visit the Sawtooth Mountains, one of our many lakes, hot springs or hiking/mountain biking recreational areas.
Please encourage your friends and family members to purchase your FOA tickets and book your accommodations as soon as possible.
The event and lodging will both sell out. If you need assistance with roommate/hotel shares and bundling tickets contact Rebecca Martinez at 619.549.9374 (text or call). For travel plans, bookings, transportation, please contact Tina Murray (Travel Agent) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need further assistance you may contact Lea or Elizabeth at OO.Transform@gmail.com.
We are looking forward to meeting you in Sun Valley, Idaho for Field of Awakening in Sun Valley.